Breathwork workshops not only give you all the individual benefits, but you also amplify positive energy and feelings of connectedness.
How can I attend a group breathwork workshop?
Jade is currently hosting sessions at Flowstone Studio at The Climbing Experience
Units G13, 15 Baltic Wharf, Maidstone ME16 0ST
Starting Monday 19th September and every Monday fortnightly at 6.30-7.30pm
Jade also offers group workshops organised by you either on zoom or in person, please enquire to discuss.
Is this breathwork suitable for me?
Conscious connected breathing is suitable for any age and for many reasons. From helping with school exams, sleep, releasing trauma, moving from states of anxiety or depression, people looking to increase their endurance for sport...anyone just wanting to reconnect with their most optimal way of breathing.
Breathwork can result in intense physical and emotional release. Therefore, it is not advised for persons with a history of cardiovascular disease, including angina or heart attack, high blood pressure, glaucoma, retinal detachment, osteoporosis, significant recent physical injuries or surgery. Severe mental illness or seizure disorders nor for persons using major medications. It is also unsuitable for anyone with a personal or family history of aneurysms. Pregnant women are advised against practicing Breathwork without first consulting and getting approval from their primary care physician. Persons with asthma should bring their inhaler and consult with their doctor.
Please note it is normal to experience short-term dizziness, numbness and tingling during deep breathing exercises. But if you feel too uncomfortable you can take a break.
What do I bring and how do I prepare?
If attending group session at flowstone studios -
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing so that your belly and chest can fully expand. Sometimes women will undo or not wear a bra if it is too restrictive. Removable layers are ideal as there can be temperature changes as a part of healing. Being physically comfortable will ensure that you are not distracted.
- Mats and blankets will be provided, but please feel free to bring you own.
- Drink a little water but be sure to use the bathroom right before your session. I recommend blowing your nose beforehand too.
- It is not ideal to eat right before a session, especially a heavy meal as digesting food takes a lot of the bodies energy and focus. But even if you do, the breathing will still be effective. Ideally, try not to eat at least an hour before your Breathwork session. If you need to eat before, go for something light that will stabilise your blood sugar.
- Please be on time so not to disturb the breathe.
If you are arranging your own group session these details will be discussed further with Jade.
For more details and 1:1 sessions
What to expect from a session with Jade?
60 minute session including -
- Short introduction to the workings and benefits of breathwork, focusing on
a particular aspect each week
- A grounding breathwork practice to start and to continue practicing at home
- Demonstration of the breathing technique
- Music to guide you through your journey
- You will be invited to get comfortable, lay down and begin the breath fully
guided by Jade's voice
- 30 minute breathing journey with 5 minutes of integration
- 10-15 minutes of group shares and questions
- Access to private facebook group to further share you breathing experience, any further assistance you might need and to connect to other breathers
"The journey she took me on during the breath-work session was so special to me. She held a safe space for me to completely open up and release deep emotional blockages. I felt a complete sense of peace and a shift in my energy after this. I think honestly that’s what helped me the most."
Discover the healing power of breathwork today!
£10 per Session at flowstones Studio
(You receive details of how to pay with a waiver to sign once you sign up)
Group sessions arranged by you please enquire for prices